I had to include "mainframe" in the subject to keep this On Topic.  :-)

IBM has a bunch of newsgroups at news://news.software.ibm.com.
Some of them (like the  CommServer groups) have no other similar
fora (listservers, etc.)  My employer blocks NNTP connections so
I have to use newsreader-to-http web sites if I want to access
the newsgroups from work.

The only one I found was a Honk Kong site
   www.nntp.hk/web/?server=news.software.ibm.com
but it no longer works.  The site has still been active but no longer
presents a list of newsgroups.   (I suspect this is pre-Olympics
cesnorship, but that's obviously a guess.)

Are there any other similar web sites that provide this service?

Pat O'Keefe