I will be out of the office starting  07/29/2008 and will not return until
09/01/2008.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments hereto) is confidential.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the
information.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies
or printouts thereof.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by The Hartford
Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates
either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.