At 09:17 -0500 on 07/28/2008, Adams, Rick wrote about Re: HSM Recalls:

We set the exit up to not migrate any datasets smaller than 10MB for 60
days and to not migrate datasets smaller then 5MB for 400 days.

I assume this is "since last access" not "since creation" since a dataset that is accessed daily would be eligible for migration 60 days after creation if you use creation not use dates.