From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lester, Bob
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:24 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMS and DFDSS

   Hi Terry,

     Yes, it appears that DFDSS won't allow it.  DMS (CA-Disk) does
support this, but the test I did resulted in dataset that SAS/ITRM
didn't like.

     I'm getting a bit cranky with SAS at this point.  They've told us
they support EF datasets, but when we called today we got a different
answer.  Grrr.  There, I feel better now.

Thanks!
Bob Lester

------
This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or
disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds
may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the
content of all email communications.
======

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html