I also needed to have the XML Toolkit installed for CICS TS 3.2. So I
downloaded it, built a global zone, defined some DDDEFs, did the receive,
apply, and accept. Pretty basic SMP/E stuff.

It does not just come with a z/OS 1.9 ServerPac, you have to select it with
the order. We did not, so we ordered it separate after the fact and then put it
in the z/OS zone.

More than one way to get it and put it where you want. Ordering with the
Serverpac is the easiest if you hav a new z/OS coming in. If not, do te way
system programmers have done it for years.

(Is claiming you are not good with SMP/E a way to build up your manager's
confidence in you?)