He is.  He owns everything on the mainframe!

>>> "R.S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/29/2008 10:24 AM >>>
Howard Rifkind wrote:
> Simple, because that's what my manage wants

IMHO manager is not the person who should decide about CSI contents or

other technical details. Unless he's responsible for SMP/E.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

--
BRE Bank SA
ul. Senatorska 18

Sd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy
XII Wydzia Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sdowego,
nr rejestru przedsibiorców KRS 0000025237
NIP: 526-021-50-88
Wedug stanu na dzie 01.01.2008 r. kapita zakadowy BRE Banku SA  wynosi
118.642.672 zote i zosta w caoci wpacony.

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.