Hal Merritt wrote:
Some that I think reasonably credible charge that IE does not implement
things 100% 'correctly'. That means that code that works perfectly under
IE won't be so perfect under a '100% compliant' browser. That, I am
told, is a key reason why Firefox et al is not widely accepted in
corporateland.

Interesting. Firefox is our company standard. (Was Netscape.) We're prohibited from using IE due to the numerous security issues.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc