From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jacky Bright
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 5:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Third Party Tool Usage

We have many 3rd party tools in our maiframe estate like CA , BMC , IBM
etc.
Is there any sysstem utiltiy by which we can come to know which tool has
not
been used over a long period of time ?  As part of cost cutting exercise
during  MF upgrade  we are looking to remove some unused tools so that
license fees can be saved for those tools.

JAcky