On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:25:09 -0300 "Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>In
:><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
:>on 09/09/2008
:>   at 11:55 PM, Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

:>>I have had, for years, marching orders that state (in general):

:>>1. Co-operate with the auditors.
:>>2. Answer their questions as briefly (and consisely) as possible.
:>>3.Don't volunteer any information.
:>>4. Report, in detail, everything said to your direct manager.

:>There is a conflict between 1. and 3.

Not at all. One can cooperate without volunteering information.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com