From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jürgen Kehr
Sent: 12. syyskuuta 2008 11:09
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Identify ZFS files in REXX

Hello,

I'm not sure, if this topic was diskussed before, but I think I'll get some help here.

How can I identify a zFS File in a REXX procedure and separate it from other VSAM LDS ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Freundliche Gruesse / Kind regards

Dipl.Math. Juergen Kehr, IT Schulung & Beratung, IT Education + Consulting

Tel.  +49-561-9528788  Fax   +49-561-9528789  Mobil +49-172-5129389

ICQ 292-318-696 (JKehr)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]