I don't know about anyone else, but I always start at the "z/OS Internet
Library" here:

http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/

Then go to the "z/OS software products Book" link here:

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/zapplsbooks.html

Then for COBOL you have to remember it is named "Enterprise COBOL" and
go to the *second* set of shelves and books, "z/OS software products:
DB2 V7 - NCP V7R7 bookshelf - 481 books".  Then scroll down to
Enterprise COBOL (3.4 or 4.1, your choice).  We're at 3.4, so I wind up
here:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/IGY3SH33

HTH

Peter

http://www.s390.ibm.com/bookmgr-cgi/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/IGYLR205/CCONTENTS
> , but these no longer work.   I did some searches from the page that
> came up.   Where can I find the CoBOL language guide and user manual?

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.