Looks like Chapter 7 in the z/OS 1.9 UNIX System Services Planning
manual has the "current" documentation for this.  Presumably a similar
chapter in the z/OS 1.10 manual as well.  Since current intent here is
to skip 1.10 and wait for 1.11, I'll study the 1.9 manual for now.

"Top ROOT" is now "Sysplex ROOT"; similar changes to other nomenclature.

Thanks,

    -jc-