We are getting ready to turn on SMF logstream processing. I took a quick
look at the archives and haven't seen any new entries for the last six
months.

Does anyone know the current status of the "date card" issue as it
relates to record extraction?  We are z/OS 1.9 going to z/OS 1.10 in
early 2009, if that matters.

TIA,

Bob

Robert B. Richards    (Bob)

US Office of Personnel Management

1900 E Street NW     Room: BH04L

Washington, D.C.  20415

Phone: (202) 606-1195

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>