Hi,

a "Contigent" of Geico people or a 'Contigent" of Cave-men ?

Could you take all those "Contigent" of GEICO adverts with you too.. we are
getting tired of all those "funny" GEICO adverts.

I think, it's better if GEICO puts all that Advertizing money into quality of
service to real customers.

Note: i did see that Genre's shares dropped below $100,000, now we have to
hope those Geico adverts will go away too.

Anton

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:23:32 -0500, Knutson, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>There will be a GEICO contingent there including me for the first time.
>
>        Best Regards,
>
>                Sam Knutson, GEICO
>                System z Performance and Availability Management
>                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                (office)  301.986.3574
>                (cell) 301.996.1318
>
>"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."

Behalf Of Russell Witt