Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

>Please tell me that you mean *at least* LRECL+4, or that you're joking!

No, seriously. I'm quoting directly from this:

"z/OS Security Server RACF, Security Administrator's Guide"

Document Number SA22-7683-08

Paragraph: IRRRID00 Job Control Statements

<quote>
OUTDD DD  Defines the single sequential output data set. The output of
          IRRRID00 is a set of variable length records that contain the
          commands needed to delete or alter the references to the IDs.
          This data set must be allocated as a variable length data set,
          with a logical record length (LRECL) of at least 259. If a
          shorter LRECL is supplied, IRRRID00 changes the LRECL to 259.

          When IRRRID00 opens the OUTDD data set, it verifies that the
          block size of the data set is at least 4 greater than the LRECL.

<end of quote>

I am NOT joking.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht