ACF2[1] authorization is done by pattern matching of rules against an
installation-defined construct called the UID string. The fields in the
UID string come from the ACF2 logon id (LID) record.

I'm dealing with an old IEFUJV that does a lot of cross checking of
different substrings of the job name and validation of EXEC and DD
statements based on the results. I'd like to move the volatile part of
that out of IEFUJV and into ACF2.

So my question is whether including the job name in the UID string is
reasonable, and, if so, what the best approach to populating it is.

[1] I know that those of you using ACF2 already understand the
    background. The explanation is just to satisfy the curiosity
    of other readers.