There is a recent apar for SDSF performance, but it's in the H, O displays
for a large number of jobs.
OA25498<https://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink/psp/viewAparDoc.wss?context=apar&documentIds=OA25498&lc=en&cc=US>

SDSF H display at z/OS 1.9 is slow. Starting at 1.9, SDSF
  uses the Extended Status SSI call to gather the display
  data. Dump and trace analysis shows that for the extended
  status SSI call, STATOUTT request in IAZSSST with jobname filter
  shows extensive processing retrieving JQAs for each job
  before applying filters, particularly jobname filter. The
  overhead of DOGJQE read is driven for every job in the
  system before filters such as jobname are applied which may
  not need the full JQA. This results in an inefficient extended
  status request.

MA

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Thompson, Steve <steve_thomp...@stercomm.com