Ultimately I'm trying to convert ADMGDFs into JPEGs (though I guess GIFs
have similar utility).

Does anyone have a sample invocation - either JCL or (preferably) REXX for
invoking ADMUGIF to convert ADMGDFs to GIFs? In particular I want to
convert from one member of a PDS to another member. I have to confess the
GDDM documentation for ADMUGIF is pretty crummy - especially on file
allocation for the GIF PDS.

If HFS would be a better target data set I'll countenance using that
instead of a PDS.

The other route is to take the CGMs my process already creates and convert
them somehow to GIF or JPEG. Possibly on z/OS in Batch or maybe on
Windows. Though I don't know of a good batch conversion program.

As "give back" I'll happily document - in my blog - how to do this. (I'll
obviously acknowledge those who help me in this quest.)

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
+44-20-8832-5167
+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter ID: MartinPacker

"They're figuring out that collaboration isn't a productivity hit, it
makes them smarter." Sam Palmisano on BlogCentral, 26 November 2008

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.