From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Steve Comstock
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:57
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: FW: SYSOUT dynamic allocation in COBOL

Ulrich,

Well, that would be an issue if there was any heavy use of SMTP here.
I was just trying to verify the logic would work, to satisfy the
original post.

With only one person (me) sending emails (only occasionally and all
small), and never more than three users logged on to our zPad at one
time, the issues you raise are simply not present.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

   z/OS Application development made easier
     * Our classes include
        + How things work
        + Programming examples with realistic applications
        + Starter / skeleton code
        + Complete working programs
        + Useful utilities and subroutines
        + Tips and techniques

==> Check out the Trainer's Friend Store to purchase z/OS  <==
==> application developer toolkits. Sample code in four    <==
==> programming languages, JCL to Assemble or compile,     <==
==> bind and test.                                         <==
==>   http://www.trainersfriend.com/TTFStore/index.html    <==