And select a time when you can take down all of the DFHSM STCs that share the
datasets.

I would not run the backup part until DFHSM was down in all places it needs to
be.  I usually wait until my xCDS dataset is closer to 98% full to reorg.  One
reorg usually last me a year or so.  We are not heavy in HSM usage.

Lizette