Yes. We do have sub-capacity pricing, but to generate SCRT report we need
Type 70 records for which either CMF or RMF Required.  So its necessary to
have RMF or CMF.

Now that this topic has come up its worth discussing pricing of softwares. I
have a question here. If your utilisation is consistently more that 80-85%
of overall CPC capacity then is it worth going for sub-capacity pricing ? I
have not done any research on this but came to know from one sales guy that
I sub-capacity pricing is 10% more than PSLC charges.

Does anyone have any idea about this ?

JAcky