David,

Here's a step-by-step:

1) Google "z10 prefetch"  and you will find (today) the first hit to
be a link to an IBM Journal article:

http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/rd/531/jackson.pdf

If you click on it, you get the "Attention.... please send money" page :-(
But if you click in Google's "View Html", you can see the HTML version.

2) Install the "User Agent Switcher" Addon for Firefox  (requires a restart)

3) Using the "User Agent Switcher" option menu, add a new user agent string:

User Agent:  Googlebot/2.1 (+http://www.google.com/bot.html)
App Name:   Googlebot
Version:       2.1

(I don't think that anything except the "User Agent" string matters.
Most sites that filter on Googlebot just look for "Google" in the
agent string.)

4) Using the User Agent switcher, pick the Googlebot user agent string.

5) Now open the pdf link above..... enjoy.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com