----------------------------------<snip>------------------------------------
A while back I posted something on punched cards here and got a private email "what does punched cards have to do the the mainframe?" so I'm half expecting a "what does Poughkeepsie NY have to do with the mainframe?".
Consider, if you will, the sweet innocence of childhood. ;-) How many of us remember the days of punched cards, either 80-column or 96-column? Or the 1442 "Multifunction Card Machine", also known as "Mother Fletcher's Card Mulcher"? Or the venerable 2540? or the 2501 Optical Card Reader? Or the 3505/3525?

--
Rick