It looks like you have plenty of 64-bit virtstor, but not enough 31-bit.   I
can't recall how much you may need (check the Java doc or archives
perhaps), but I think you need at least 64M if not more and you only
have 32M.

How are you executing this?  From TSO OMVS, telnet into OMVS?  If TSO, are
you allowed to logon with a larger region size?   Even if you are,
it's possible IEFUSI is getting in the way or BPXPRMxx MAXASSIZE could be
getting in the way also if using a telnet session.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com