Anyone out there use ICSF (Integrated Cryptographic Service Facility) for
encryption between self and Visa/Mastercard/ATMs?  I'm specifically curious
about how PIN mailer processing is done.  (If it is done!)  We currently use
Thales Host Security Modules.  When a new card is ordered a random PIN is
generated.  We have a printer physically attached to the HSM which is used
to print a mailer that contains the customer's PIN.  The only place the PIN is
in clear text is on the serial cable that connects the printer to the HSM.

I can't see anywhere that ICSF supports this type of thing; thus the question.

Thanks!
Frank