On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:59:41 -0400, Mary Anne Matyaz
<maryanne4...@gmail.com> wrote:

>...                                It's simply a way for US Govt
>accounts to open problems and speak to a US citizen. It's
>surprising how much is not in the US, and right now if a
>Govt customer opens a PMR, and happens to get a non-US
>citizen, they have to close the pmr.

 ... because we just can't trust those Canadians, etc. not to take
advantage of a US Government's 0C4.

If those are the US Government's rules then IBM would be foolish
not to set up such accounts, but the concept behind the rule
makes no sense.  It would make more sense (but would be
impossible to implement) a rule that requires competency rather
than US citizenship.

Pat O'Keefe