From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Mark Wilson
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 12:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Pinned data on 2107 aka DS8000

Hi,

Does anyone know how to discard a whole bunch of pinned data on a 2107?

We have suffered a power failure in our office and our 2107 has some pinned
data.

Unfortunately, I donĀ¹t have the box on maintenance so I cannot call IBM...

This is my development/training box.....

Mark

intended
information.
distribution