From: Richards, Robert B. <robert.richa...@opm.gov>
Subject: Re: z/OS SCRT NO89 Product Information
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:43 AM

Let me clarify one thing about the ugly suggestion that I made to
Patrick.

There is a big difference between running the SCRT JCL to get a report
and then ACTUALLY SUBMITTING IT.

Having never tried it as I said, I did not know what would be produced.
I never intended that Patrick actually *submit* a SCRT report that was
run using *ALL for all his products.

As for Al's comments below about the Ts&Cs, I can assure you that IBM
does indeed treat detected, but unlicensed, products as an order.

Bob

Robert B. Richards    (Bob)
US Office of Personnel Management
1900 E Street NW     Room: BH04L