Ed,

We have our STCs written in COBOL calling assembler sub routines, which works
great.
We are a tcpip socket server and client ...the client is like a hybrid app. The
point is the only drawback I see to using COBOL, is the ability to multi- task
or thread, I know COBOL can, but haven't seen samples or heard anyone doing
that. The other small issue are samples , some god and some bad, like any other
language

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com