Interesting question. My "gut feel" is that you can't do this. But I do wonder
what would happen if the STORGRUP ACS routine mapped the different components
of a VSAM cluster into different storage groups, which would put them on
different volumes. I do know that the components must reside in the same
STORAGE CLASS. And that the STORGRUP ACS routine is not forced to map a given
STORCLAS to a single STORGRUP.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV