I've lost a good friend and former coworker.

Rick was a funny character. He had a gruff exterior but a shirt off his back
interior. Working with him was a lot of fun.

For those who did not know him, one of his talents was hitting targets at 1000
yards. One day, I ticked him off and he told me to "Run!"

I said, "Rick, my feet are so bad that even if you give me a ten minute head
start, I am still in your range!" Laughter ensued.

I have spoken to Rick's brothers and made them aware of the condolences that
are pouring in from across the globe. They are very grateful.

They have OS/360 manuals that they were going to throw out. I am looking for
someone in the Chicago area could possibly stop by his house in Woodridge and
take possession, at least temporarily, of them. Otherwise, they will be
recycled. I mentioned a computer museum.

None of the brothers live in the area and they are trying hard to settle the
affairs. Let me know if you are able to help

Bob