Yes, indeed, very sad news. I spoke to Rick last year, and he was very helpful.
A great loss.
Aled

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas H Puddicombe <tpudd...@csc.com>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:45
Subject: Re: Sad News About Rick Fochtman

No apologies necessary, Shane.  All of us who had any interactions with
ick understand completely.  We've lost a friend.
Tom

om Puddicombe
ainframe Performance & Capacity Planning
SC
31 Brookdale Rd, Meriden, CT 06450
TIS | (860) 428-3252 | tpudd...@csc.com | www.csc.com
elete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in
elivery.
OTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to
ny order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement
r government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such
urpose.