STORCLAS and MGMTCLAS apply only to SMS datasets which must be catalogued.
You could use the Catalog Search Interface to extract the names of "in use"
classes or to search for one or more specific classes.

The same will work for DATACLAS for the catalogued datasets.  For
uncatalogued ones, I don't know if the system even keeps track of DATACLAS
after the dataset is allocated since the pack need not have a VVDS.