"cold adult beverage". Hum, 18 year old iced tea? Or perhaps you meant Macallan
18. Very generous of you: $139.99 for 750 ml at Amazon. Of course, 18 is in the
U.S. More adult would be 21, but that's $235.99 for 750 ml.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM