In
<E36DC330434FBA4ABA45590D5370A88B076C4A24@INTERCHIP-SBS.interchip.local>,
on 07/25/2012
   at 12:25 PM, David Stokes <sto...@interchip.de> said:

>< No. Starting ten years lat(t)er is your concept, not mine

>Well no, not mine. I wasn't responding to you here.

Well, you were responding to Joel C. Ewing who in turn was responding
to me, but I don't see anything in his text remotely close to your "In
other words, if everything had happened ten years later we would now
be around the same point we were 10 years ago."

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>