Hello Mike,
I did run CATSYNCH with VERIFY, I was questioning this because I wanted to
implment CATSYSID(*) and CATSYNC on HSKP job on one of our customers. But
customer wanted dataset creation for those tape datasets to verify if they
were still needed.

Gracefully, they were all uncataloged, and I've now RMM data base "synched"
with z/os icf catalogs.

About FDREPORT I'll try it,

Many thx to you all, A.Cecilio.