John,

Excellent, I wished Microsoft would take note from IBM. The problems in
distribution of code and testing are time,experience and a lot of patience. I
find some of the Linux distros pretty good in regard to fixes and reliability.
Ran a lot of Fedora, now OpenSuse because we use z/Pdt.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com