From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Staller, Allan
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: WLM Resource Group not working.

<snip>
3) The LPAR involved runs on a 2817-503, so a 3 CP, 204 MSU z196, of which I
want to give and limit 2 MSU to CICS Devl/Acc. 2000000 SU/hr =
555 SU/sec. I also tried 3 CP percents (option 3) which also equals 2 MSU
(204/3*.03=2) but this gives similar results. WLM is not willing to cut the
users in the RG to the desired consumption.
</snip>

In that case, I can only suggest opening an issue w/IBM or using the
empirical method.
i.e. adjust the RG value until the desired results are achieved.

HTH,

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN