Munif,

When you have a shared JES MAS, the job can be converted on any LPAR.  So there
is no guarantee that a job submitted on LPAR1 will convert on LPAR1.

So, the only option would be to use JCLLIBs and use Symbolics in the names.

However, you could use an exit like IKJEFT10 for TSO or a converter or JES2
exit to insert the correct JCL JCLLIB statements in the JCL.  That would
require a convention that allows you to identify DEV vs. PROD jobs.  This could
be via an accounting code or Job naming standard.

Or if you have a Change Control product (Changeman or Endevor) or a JCL product
like PROJCL or JCL Plus, an exit might be your only option.

Do you have control over the JOB Card (Name or Accounting Field)?  Do you have
a change control product?  Do you have any work that enters your system via NJE
or FTP?

Your other option would be to use a JOBPARM card in the JCL pointing to
specific PROCLIB concatenations in JES DECK (PROCLIB statements)

Lizette