Hello Group,
                        I am trying to figure out, how CF/structure  is
being used in our systems and utilization, so that I can plan for best
suitable size for structures and do some performance tuning.. For motioning
the syspelx env, I have just looked at CBT website and downloaded FILE677.
I also tried installing MXI, but this tool doesn't have feature to monitor
sysplex systems.

                       Can anyone help me to find best suitable tool to
monitor sysplex systems including XFC, CF and structure and how can I move
forward for performance tuning.

--
Thanks & Regards
Saurabh