I'd always recommend RMF Coupling Facility Activity report (and SMF 74-4)
and RMF XCF report (and SMF 74-2). I can't comment on how you might
process the SMF records but there are several choices.

I assume you have RMF (or the functional equivalent).

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: