From:   Benjamin White <bjwhite66...@hotmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:   10/04/2012 09:41 PM
Subject:        Identify us of Enclave and ZIIP
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

After someone read an article in CMG and ran reports and displayed
enclaves in SDSF we see enclaves we did not expect.

How can we identify the component or application that uses an enclave?

How can we identify the ZIIP eligible feature that is using the ZIIP
processor?

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.