From:   "Blaicher, Christopher Y." <cblaic...@syncsort.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu,
Date:   10/05/2012 03:05 PM
Subject:        Re: Identify us of Enclave and ZIIP
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

Look at your SMF type 30 records.  There are fields in it for ZIIP and
ZAAP usage.  Those jobs or tasks that have time in the fields are the ones
that use the ZIIP or ZAAP.

I personally only know about a few products that do use it such as DB2,
BMC DB2 Utilities, SyncSort, and DB2 Sort.  I am sure there are many more
by other vendors, but those are the ones I have personal knowledge of.

Chris Blaicher
Senior Software Engineer, Software Services
Syncsort Incorporated
50 Tice Boulevard, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
P: 201-930-8260  |  M: 512-627-3803
E: cblaic...@syncsort.com