From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Frank Swarbrick
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 9:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: COBOL Compiler Question

That is so untrue I just don't know what to say.  Look back at my previous
response about how to compile with the CICS(NOLINKAGE) option and how to CALL
it.  Works great!

But wait; is the called module written in C/C++, not COBOL?  If that is the
case then I can't say for sure.  I bet it is still possible, but I couldn't say
for sure how it could be done.

Frank