No, what I'm looking to do is to perform a staged migration from OpenSSH generated keypairs into RACF certificates. Our current situation is as follows, we have many (several hundred) sftp processes, each running under their own unique RACF userid with public/private keys already generated and being used for production file transfer activities.

Thanks to your assistance on the Dovetail bulletin board, I was able to successfully convert a OpenSSH generated private key and import it into a keyring associated with my personal userid.

My goal is to convert and import, every users private key into a userid specific key ring, and have that certificate used for authentication purposes to the target server. I'm looking for a method to generically tell OpenSSH to use the keyring/certificate that's defined for that RACF userid without having to have a zos_user_ssh_config file for each user.

Mark Jacobs