If you use cozsftp -k and the specified keyring:label is not found, you
will get an error message but it will fall back and use the default
~/.ssh/id_rsa  private key

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Mark Jacobs <mark.jac...@custserv.com>wrote:

> IBM has confirmed that it isn't working as the documentation suggests.
> They're going to have further discussions amongst themselves and most
> likely will open up an APAR against Ported Tools.
>
> Mark Jacobs
>

> On 11/07/12 09:16, Mark Jacobs wrote:
>
>> Yes, I'm sure that the private key works.
>>
>> I'll take a look into the -k option, and I did open up a SR with IBM this
>> morning.
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>
>> Mark Jacobs
>>
>> On 11/07/12 09:09, Kirk Wolf wrote:
>>
>>> Are you sure that if you don't specify IdentityKeyRingLabel for this test
>>> that the file private key works?
>>>
>>> If so, then this would seem to be a defect, since the the documentation (
>>> see ssh command, -i option) says:
>>> To sum it up, the order that identities are tried are as follows:
>>> 1. Identities in the agent.
>>> 2. The key ring certificates on the command-line option
>>> 3. Key ring certificates specified in a zos_user_ssh_config file
>>> 4. Identity files on the command-line option, and then