On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 05:28:45 -0800, Phil Smith <p...@voltage.com> wrote:

>Mark Zelden wrote, in part:
>>>Yes, see RSM Address Space Block Extension (RAX)   SYS1.MODGEN(IARRAX)
>>>
>>>See my REXX sample - RXSTOR64 on my web site.
>>>
>>>You can have a look at REXXSTOR on my web site as an example of
>>>displaying LDA control block values.

>Thanks. You answered all my questions beautifully. I had found REXXSTOR, but
>had missed RXSTOR64. I now have a nice little example>that shows what I
> need, so we can embed the same (assembler) logic in product code.

You may want to get some better advise than just using my REXX code in
"product code".  Much of what I do in my utilities chasing control blocks
down may not be GUPI or certainly not the best way to do something
when you have assembler services / interfaces available.

Regards,

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com