> Gotta love that girl. Who else would have that on an AD/CD system - and know
> why ?.

Thanks Shane. But no, this was not on an ADCD system - we don't have enough
DASD on the ADCD system to reserve one for sadump, much less several. Never
mind that the DASD we have are mod3 (since ADCD is distributed that way). There
is no sadump generated on our ADCD system. If we had a problem necessitating an
sadump, we would simply IPL and hope for the best. In any case, I would ask for
a newer RSU - ours is stone age, at least 1.5 years behind on general
maintenance. And we cannot open PMRs - we would first have to report to our
provider who would have to report to the ADCD people who would eventually open
a PMR with IBM. Too much for my (nonexistent) patience.

The numbers I provided were from memory for a real z9, not an ADCD system.

Barbara