For z/OS 1.5 ISPF option 3.1 was modified to use STOW I when the D (Delete
member) option is specified along with an * for the member name, e.g.

'VANDYKE.PDS(*)'

Peter Van Dyke

From:   Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Date:   26/01/2013 06:33 AM
Subject:        Utility issuing STOW Initialize?
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

Does anyone happen to know of a utility, TSO command, ISPF panel, or
similar
function that is commonly available that issues STOW I? (STOW I deletes all
of the members of a PDS in one fell swoop. I hoped maybe ISPF 3.1 had a
"delete all" function but no such luck.)

I want to test a program that processes SMF Type 42 records and I would
just
as soon not have to write a program just to do the STOW I.

Thanks,

Charles