I'm finally calling it quits. I have this week off, and then I work 2 more weeks. Then I will retire. I find it harder to do my job as I get older. Also, living 170 miles from home 5 days a week isn't much fun.

One thing I'm looking forward to is playing in 2 different blues jams, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. That's something I really miss now. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to playing. Usually you play about 1/2 hour. There's a lot of people I know there also, so it'll be fun catching up. I think the last time I played in the jam was last summer. I play guitar.

I'm not sure if I'll stay subscribed to IBM-Main. I suspect a few weeks after I'm done at work, I'll set my account to nomail. I've learned a lot from many of you. It's also really good to be able to get answers and different opinions when yu have questions.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
414-475-7434